There have been several questions about when session materials will be emailed to attendees. Although we posted information in the FAQ, here is what we know now:
- Zoom Session information will be sent to attendees on Friday, August 5.
- If you have not done so already, please review the Zoom information on this page.
- Supplies and tools lists, where provided by the presenters, will be sent out on or by August 1.
- You are welcome to work along with the presenter, or just have the supplies list as a reference for after the Summit has ended.
- Copies of presenter materials such as slide presentations, etc. will be sent to attendees after the pertinent sessions.
You may wonder why some session materials are being sent after the event. Our presenters want to ensure that all attendees are fully engaged in listening and viewing the sessions, asking questions, working along side or taking some notes as appropriate. The session materials will give you the opportunity to revisit the live experience as you work on the techniques and knowledge gained during the live session.
Have questions about the technical aspects of the event? Contact our Tech Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.