Session proposals from teachers are being accepted now through March 27. Submissions are accepted through our online form. Teachers may submit up to three (3) proposals. Each proposal should include the following:
- Proposal category (see below)
- Title and Description
- Session Objective
- If a handout will be available, and
- If the session includes prerecorded video
Images for the proposed sessions are uploaded on the last page of the form. Please submit no fewer than three (3) and no more than five (5) images per proposal.
Image specs: 76 dpi/max 1280 pixels on longest edge; JPG or PNG files only. If possible, please include your last name in the image filename, for example, SmithA1.PNG
- Dry Surface Treatment: pastels, graphite, pencils, chalk, low fire enamel, etc.
- Wet Surface Treatment: paint, ink, liquid clay, markers, crackle and other mediums, etc.)
- Dimensional Surface Treatment: texture, carving, mark-making, etc.
- Applied Surface Treatment: foils, silkscreens, transfers, etc.
- Other Surface Treatment: details provided by teacher
- February 21 through March 27, 2022 – Teacher proposals accepted
- April 8, 2022 – Selection process complete, instructors notified of status.
- April 18 2022 – Teachers confirm their participation by returning contracts
- May 1, 2022 – Registration opens on website
- July 15, 2022 – Last day to cancel registration for full refund less $10 US processing fees
- August 6 & 7, 2022 – Polymer Art Summit