Introducing Polymer Art Summit 2022
The POLYMER ART SUMMIT is a unique online learning program focused on a specific polymer clay topic, taught by artists known for their mastery of that subject.
The 2022 Summit will focus on SURFACE EXPLORATIONS, highlighting international artists who have displayed expertise with their innovative, unique and fresh approaches to surface treatments.
The Polymer Art Summit is scheduled for August 6 & 7, 2022.
February 21 through March 27, 2022 – Teacher proposals accepted
April 8, 2022 – Selection process complete, instructors notified of status.
April 18 2022 – Teachers confirm their participation by returning contracts
May 1, 2022 – Registration opens on website
July 15, 2022 – Last day to cancel registration for full refund less $10 US processing fees
August 6 & 7, 2022 – Polymer Art Summit
- Dry Surface Treatment: pastels, graphite, pencils, chalk, low fire enamel, etc.
- Wet Surface Treatment: paint, ink, liquid clay, markers, crackle and other mediums, etc.)
- Dimensional Surface Treatment: texture, carving, mark-making, etc.
- Applied Surface Treatment: foils, silkscreens, transfers, etc.
- Other Surface Treatment: details provided by teacher